Thursday, May 24, 2012

Did you ever just wonder...

Odd things pop into my brain when I am driving to work in the morning.  Today it was the merits ~ or lack thereof ~ of playing hoops for two very successful coaches - one college and one high school.  Would you rather play for Bob Knight or Bob Hurley?  Both are extremely volatile and in my opinion awful men.  They both have turned out great players, both coached their own sons, and have both demoralized numerous young men under their care.  In the end I decided I would choose the lesser of two evils and play for Bob Knight.  Watch the below link and the fun starts at about 1:20 into the video.  What choice would you make?


Bob Hurley Coach of Saint Anthonys Friars

Is this a peculiar thing for a 52 year old woman to think about?

No comments:

Post a Comment