Thursday, June 14, 2012

Reprise - Heads Up Merril Wolf...

Thanks to Kathleen Lord http://ifyouhavepooflingitnow.blogspot.ca/2011/10/playing-sandwich-chicken-with-hoe.html I decided to go back and reprise an older post - in my case from my old blog.  This particular post makes me laugh every time due to the last sentence.

Taken from "Confessions of a Recovering Couch Potato" August 30, 2009

This week didn't turn out anything like it was suppose to.  Thursday I got food poisoning and threw up at work.  YUCK!  I missed my walk that day.  Friday I did my workout and then realized it was wrong.  I was actually doing the workout for NEXT Friday.  I thought it was a big jump in minutes...but didn't check until after I got back home.  Saturday I didn't know what to do with myself, so went out to dinner and had a wonderful blue cheese burger and fries.  And yes - I skipped my workout that day.  Today I decided my best course of action was to go back and do the minutes I was suppose to have done on Friday.  It was really difficult.  Of course I ran early in the day and didn't eat enough.  I was breathing so hard part way through that I scared HotRod with the loud noise!  But...I made it through week 2 and still feel like I am doing the right thing for myself.  My knees still feel pretty good - except those pesky little kneecaps that don't track properly making going up and down stair a bit of a painful experience.  Best bet...don't go up and down stairs.  Wanna bet Merril calls me a whiney ass again? :-o

No comments:

Post a Comment